What to Expect
We’re excited for you to join us for a weekend service. Below is a little more information that will help you navigate your first visit.
We seek to proclaim the Good News in ways that speak to all generations, and we love to make a joyful noise to the Lord!
Every Sunday we have a worship service at FPCSS that defies categorization and we think that’s a good thing! We love to make a joyful noise to the Lord! We sing praise songs, classic hymns, and new hymns. We also try to include various artistic or participatory elements whenever possible to help us use a variety of our senses in worship.
Our Sunday Gatherings:
- 9:30 a.m. – Fellowship
We gather upstairs in the Fellowship Hall for donuts and coffee.
- 10:00 a.m. – Sunday School
- Children gather downstairs in the “Revelation Temple.”
- “Pairs and Spares” (Seniors class) – Gathers upstairs in the parlor.
- “Saints & Ain’ts” (All ages) – Gathers downstairs in the multi-purpose room (to the left when you come down the stairwell).
- 11:00 a.m. – We gather for worship in the sanctuary
- Childcare is available*
- Children are dismissed after a time with children to go to Children’s Church downstairs in Room 112.
What to Wear
God invites us to come as we are and we live that out by caring about you, and not what you wear! That being said, any given Sunday you can find people in shorts or jeans and people in dress clothes.
Be comfortable and be you!
Questions? Give Us
First Presbyterian Church
222 N. Adams Road
Sand Springs, OK 74063
PHONE: (918) 245.1748
Mon, Tues, Thurs. 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wed. 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us at [email protected]
“Our Sunday school class is like a family sharing a meal around the dinner table but without the dirty dishes. We select the curriculum that interests us, and then we share our ideas, experiences and life lessons. We welcome all who would like to join us studying the Bible and learning more about Christ and his will for our lives.” ~ Gail