To provide dependable, safe, secure, and nurturing care to the children while at FPCSS, ages 0-4 years in a clean environment.
- Provide for the emotional, physical, and social needs of young children during the time they are in the church nursery.
- Work amicably with nursery volunteers.
- Interact with the children and encourage their involvement in activities.
- Prepare and maintain a warm, safe environment that is orderly, clean, and appealing.
- Be sensitive and responsive to parents, and maintain good communications with them.
- Read, understand, and follow nursery policies.
- Be on site in the nursery 15 minutes prior to the start of the service and stay until children are picked up and room is cleaned.
- Notify supervisor as soon as possible before a Sunday absence.
- Applicant should regularly attend a church of the Christian faith and profess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- Experience in child care or early childhood development.
- Must be a nurturing, caring, and patient caregiver who enjoys working with young children.
- Outgoing personality and ability to work well with children.
- Infant and child CPR and basic first-aid certification required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Sunday mornings from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. during Sunday school & Worship
- Child care for other programs & events by prearrangement
Chair, FPCSS Personnel Committee